What are cookies?
For more general information on cookies, see the Wikipedia article on HTTP cookies.
You can prevent cookies from being set by adjusting the settings in your browser (you can find information on this in your browser's help). Note that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Deactivating cookies usually also leads to deactivation of certain functions and features of this website. It is therefore recommended not to deactivate cookies.
The cookies we set
- Cookies for e-mail newsletters This website offers newsletter or e-mail subscription services. Cookies can be used to remember whether you are already registered and whether to display certain notifications that may only be valid for subscribed / unsubscribed users.
- Cookies for website settings In order to give you a great experience on this website, we offer the functionality to define your settings for the execution of this website when you use it. In order to remember your settings, we need to set cookies so that this information can be called up when you interact with a page that is influenced by your settings.
Third party cookies
- This website uses Google Analytics, one of the most widely used and trusted analytics solutions on the internet, to understand how you use the website and how we can improve your experience. These cookies can, for example, keep track of how much time you spend on the website and which pages you visit so that we can continue to create engaging content. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- Third-party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this website so we can continue to create engaging content. These cookies can, for example, keep track of how much time you spend on the website or which pages you visit. This helps us understand how we can improve the website for you.
- From time to time we will test new features and make minor changes to the way the website is served. If we are still testing new features, these cookies can be used to ensure that you get a consistent experience on the website and to ensure that we understand which optimizations our users value most.
- When selling products, it is important for us to understand statistics about how many visitors to our website actually make a purchase. Therefore, this data is recorded by these cookies. This is important to you as it enables us to make accurate business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
- The Google AdSense service we use to advertise uses a DoubleClick cookie to display more relevant adverts on the internet and to limit the frequency with which a particular advert is shown to you. For more information about Google AdSense, see the official Google AdSense Privacy FAQ.
- We also use social media buttons and / or plugins on this website that you can use to connect to your social network in various ways. The following social media sites work for this to work: WhatsApp, Facebook, Skype, Twitter, Instagram, Google+ we set cookies through our website, which can be used to improve your profile on your website or to contribute to the data, which they store for various purposes that are listed in the respective data protection guidelines.
Hopefully this has sorted things out for you, and as mentioned earlier, it's usually safer to leave cookies enabled when interacting with any of the features you use on our website when you're not sure whether you need them or not Not.
However, if you are still looking for more information, you can contact us using one of our preferred contact methods: